Return A Product
1. We’re happy if you change your mind!
The last thing I want is for you to have a product that you don’t. If you want to change your mind from your purchase I am all for it, simply notify us within 7 days of receiving your camping goods and I will leave you an in store credit of the price paid for that product, to spend at your leisure.
There are a few prerequisites we do need to follow:
- The goods must be in perfect condition – ie: unopened and re-sellable,
- Returned to Camping Country Australia or posted back to us at your expense
- A receipt produced for proof of purchase.
- Returned items cannot be Hygiene based items. ie: Sleeping mats, sleeping bags, sleeping bag inner sheets, food, drink bottles
2. Defective manufacturing
Part of the reason I mainly only support small boutique family owned businesses, is due to the high standard of quality product and quality control systems they abide by, this massively reduces the chances of faulty goods. However, if you think that you have a defective manufactured product, I want to know about it NOW and help you out to fix the issue in any way possible.
First thing I need you to do is contact us straight away and one of my team will assist you.
Contact us through:
- Message Us
- Phone: (07) 54 793300
- Come in store (with your product). 51 Sugar Rd Maroochydore, 4558
Proof of purchase through a receipt of payment will be required for any claims in defective manufacturing.
All products that I showcase here at Camping Country Australia has and is covered with a warranty that is decided by the supplier or manufacturer. As you are dealing with a local Queensland independently owned family business, I will do anything I can to help you should there be a manufacturing or defect problem with a product you have purchased from me. Camping Country Australia was started by my mum and dad back in 1993 off the back of their love for nature and getting their kids into the outdoors. All these years later my wife Kerri and I now own and operate Camping Country Australia and we instil all of the core values and back the products we supply. We will back all of the warranties our suppliers and manufactures cover.
In store purchase
If you have purchased and picked up the goods in store, we will require you to return them to us here at Camping Country Australia (unless another arrangement has been made with us).
If you have purchased the goods on line through Camping Country Australia’s website and we have freighted them to you, we might need your support in supplying us an image/s to help us with the claim – this can usually be done via SMS text or email.
When a claim has been made 30 days after the date of receiving the camping goods, we might also need some more detailed information about the product and it’s use on an independent claim basis.
Who pays for the freight with defective products that have been purchased on line?:
We don’t want you to foot the bill for freight on a faulty product- after all you didn’t produce the item!
- If it is established between the customer & Camping Country Australia that the item is defective, Camping Country Australia will pay for any freight for the goods to be returned to Camping Country Australia.
- If it cannot be established that the product is defective, the customer is to pay the freight for it to be returned to camping Country Australia. Once received in store, if the product is found to be faulty, Camping Country Australia will refund the freight charged to the customer via an electronic transfer. If the product is not to be found faulty, the customer will not be refunded.
- Some of Camping Country Australia’s suppliers will support their own warranty and freight systems. Some of these products are extremely technical (ie: 12 volt batteries, solar and refrigeration), and will require a high level of technical support. We will assist in organising direct contact between the customer and the supplier in this instance. If the supplier or manufacturer is unable to assist, Camping Country Australia will cover the consumer guarantee and provide a solution.
- If a product is found to be defective from manufacture that you have purchased on line from Camping Country Australia, as a customer you are entitled to either a full refund for the price of the faulty goods – an exact or similar replacement of the goods as agreed upon between the customer and Camping Country Australia – or, an in-store credit to the amount you paid for the faulty goods to spend at your leisure.
- Any products that have been purchased on line from Camping Country Australia and that have been deemed to be found defective from manufacture – will no incur any extra freight charges to the customer.
3. Damage Goods In freight
When it comes to freight from on-line purchases, Camping Country Australia will only ever want your goods to be delivered flawlessly and in immaculate condition.
- Goods to be inspected
- All goods must be inspected and checked for any external damage that could have appeared in transit before being signed for, upon receiving goods from freight Depot.
- If goods are damaged before being signed for at transport depot, we ask that you:
- Document what visual damage has been done on the delivery/consignment note and then sign for it. Both you and the freight company will have a copy of this signed and documented delivery/consignment note, please ensure all information is on both.
- If possible, take as many images with your phone as possible for proof of damage before you pick it up at from freight depot.
- If you cannot see any visual damage to the external of the packaged boxes and you still find damaged goods internally. Can you please:
- Take as many images as possible with your phone or camera. We will possibly ask you to SMS text or email these images to us.
- Contact us as soon as possible upon finding the damaged goods
- Proof of purchase via a receipt of payment will be required for any claims in damaged freight.
- Who covers freight
- If it is established between the customer & Camping Country Australia that the item has been damaged in freight, Camping Country Australia will organise to have the product freighted back.
- If a newly purchased product is found to be damaged in freight/transport that you have purchased on line from Camping Country Australia, as a customer you are entitled to have a brand new replacement with no extra freight charged.
- Some of Camping Country Australia’s suppliers will support their own freight systems and in some cases will have sent their product direct to you. Some of these products are extremely technical (ie: 12 volt batteries, solar and refrigeration), and will require a high level of secure freight. We will assist in organising direct contact between the customer and the supplier in this instance for any freight damage. If the supplier or manufacturer is unable to assist, Camping Country Australia will cover the consumer guarantee and provide a solution.