Part of the reason I mainly only support small boutique family owned businesses, is due to the high standard of quality product and quality control systems they abide by, this massively reduces the chances of faulty goods. However, if you think that you have a defective manufactured product, I want to know about it NOW and help you out to fix the issue in any way possible.
First thing I need you to do is contact us straight away and one of my team will assist you.
Contact us through:
- Email: Contact Us Here
- Phone: (07) 54 793300
- Come in store (with your product). 51 Sugar Rd Maroochydore, 4558
Proof of purchase through a receipt of payment will be required for any claims in defective manufacturing.
All products that I showcase here at Camping Country Australia has and is covered with a warranty that is decided by the supplier or manufacturer. As you are dealing with a local Queensland independently owned family business, I will do anything I can to help you should there be a manufacturing or defect problem with a product you have purchased from me. Camping Country Australia was started by my mum and dad back in 1993 off the back of their love for nature and getting their kids into the outdoors. All these years later my wife Kerri and I now own and operate Camping Country Australia and we instil all of the core values and back the products we supply. We will back all of the warranties our suppliers and manufactures cover.
In store purchase
If you have purchased and picked up the goods in store, we will require you to return them to us here at Camping Country Australia (unless another arrangement has been made with us).
If you have purchased the goods on line through Camping Country Australia’s website and we have freighted them to you, we might need your support in supplying us an image/s to help us with the claim – this can usually be done via SMS text or email.
When a claim has been made 30 days after the date of receiving the camping goods, we might also need some more detailed information about the product and it’s use on an independent claim basis.
Who pays for the freight with defective products that have been purchased on line?:
The last person who should foot the freight bill for a faulty produced product is you the customer – after all you didn’t produce the item!
- If it is established between the customer & Camping Country Australia that the item is defective, Camping Country Australia will pay for any freight for the goods to be returned to Camping Country Australia.
- If it cannot be established that the product is defective, the customer is to pay the freight for it to be returned to camping Country Australia. Once received in store, if the product is found to be faulty, Camping Country Australia will refund the freight charged to the customer via an electronic transfer. If the product is not to be found faulty, the customer will not be refunded.
- Some of Camping Country Australia’s suppliers will support their own warranty and freight systems. Some of these products are extremely technical (ie: 12 volt batteries, solar and refrigeration), and will require a high level of technical support. We will assist in organising direct contact between the customer and the supplier in this instance. If the supplier or manufacturer is unable to assist, Camping Country Australia will cover the consumer guarantee and provide a solution.
- If a product is found to be defective from manufacture that you have purchased on line from Camping Country Australia, as a customer you are entitled to either a full refund for the price of the faulty goods – an exact or similar replacement of the goods as agreed upon between the customer and Camping Country Australia – or, an in-store credit to the amount you paid for the faulty goods to spend at your leisure.
- Any products that have been purchased on line from Camping Country Australia and that have been deemed to be found defective from manufacture – will no incur any extra freight charges to the customer.